FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The Chamber in Hays, Kansas is currently seeking applications for an Administrative Assistant. Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and three reference letters to email@example.com by June 30th. The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the President/CEO of The Chamber.
Specific duties for this position include:
- Will assist the President/CEO with events, projects, and programs, keeping things organized and helping in designing systems to create an efficient and effective office setting.
- Assists in organizing and coordinating details for special or reoccurring events, programs and projects as deemed necessary by the President/CEO.
- Assists staff answering phones, welcoming visitors, processing Chamber Cheques, plans room, bulk rate stamp and other office procedures as necessary.
- Assists Vice President of Marketing and Communication with various communication materials, events, and activities as needed.
- Assists Vice President of Membership in keeping membership packets and Welcome Home buckets prepared and available upon request as well as helps potential walk-in members with questions about membership in the absence of the Vice President of Membership.
- Attends as well as assists in organizing, photographing, and coordinating details for ongoing activities, special events, programs, and projects deemed necessary by the President/CEO.
- Proficient in these programs: Microsoft 365
This job description may be changed and/or modified by the President/CEO and/or the Board of Directors, as they deem appropriate. The Administrative Assistant will be consulted if and when such action occurs.
Annual Performance Reviews will be completed with action steps and timeline determined if needed. Written summary of review will be placed in employee file.
Interviews will be conducted in early July, with a desired start date of July 20th. Questions about this position can be directed to Sarah Wasinger, President/CEO of The Chamber by calling 785-628-8201 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Chamber: The Chamber facilitates collaboration among businesses and community partners by cultivating and enhancing development opportunities.
The Chamber will:
connect resources and provide development opportunities to member investors
promote community advancement and improve quality of life by educating stakeholders on area initiatives
strategically collaborate with community partners
strive to enhance business opportunities