Job Description:Hess Services has immediate openings for Ready Mix Concrete Truck Drivers....Great local driving opportunity!
1. Inspects the Ready-Mix truck pre and post-delivery and documents any irregularities, dysfunctional parts and systems and reports issues to the correct personnel.
2. Communicates and collaborates with the Concrete Plant Operator to receive delivery and route instructions for customer deliveries.
3. Safely and accurately loads the Ready-Mix truck with correct materials for customer delivery. Ensures continued quality of materials between deliveries.
4. Effectively fills the water tank on the Ready-Mix truck when needed.
5. Ensures timely delivery of materials to customer location and inspects job site for any discrepancies with past delivered products.
6. Efficiently works with customers on site and obtains vehicle access for unloading of products.
7. Inspects and maintains cleanliness of Ready-Mix truck. Removes and disposes of any leaked material on trucks in the appropriate designated area.
8. Assists with regular cleaning of Batch Plant and maintains cleanliness of all designated areas.
9. Operates machine loader and safely loads materials into truck to prepare for delivery.
10. Perform additional duties as needed.
*Minimum Class B CDL required (Class A acceptable) and current DOT medical card
No Ready Mix Operation experience is necessary, we will train you!
Don't have a CDL but interested in getting one?? Be a part of our in house, company sponsored commercial driver training program! For more details, please contact the Human Resources Department
All Applicants must be 18 years or older. Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Retirement Plan, Uniforms and Paid Time Off. Applicants must have a valid Class A or B CDL and updated DOT medical card. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required. For questions, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at (785)621-4075. To apply, you may fill out an application online at www.hess-services.com, stop by our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays, KS 67601 or visit your local Workforce Center. EOE.