Job Description:Hess Services, Inc. is looking for welders to join our growing team! All skill levels welcome to apply! We train and certify IN-HOUSE!
Preferred qualifications include:
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Fabrication of steel tanks and oilfield equipment.
2. High school diploma or equivalent and trade school preferred.
3. Minimum of 2 years GMAW welding experience.
4. SMAW experience helpful.
5. OR 3+ years’ experience in relative field.
6. Agricultural background a plus (misc. welding/fabrication, building fence, etc.).
applicants must be 18 years or older. We have an amazing benefits package! Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, Paid Life Insurance, Retirement Plan with an Employer Match, a wide range of supplemental benefits you can pick and choose from to customize your coverage, Uniforms (we even clean them for you) and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required. For questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at (785) 621-4075. To apply, visit https://hess-services.com/job-board/, or stop by our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays, KS, or visit your local Workforce Center. EOE.