Under the supervision of the Member Service Manager independently performs membership sign-ups, facility tours, pro-shop-juice bar sales, prospective members and member inquires, data entry and filing.
- Maintains and reports locker usage and corporate membership attendance statistical information.
- Performs all member service functions including but not limited to: member check-in, enrollment, class scheduling, locker service, sales, inquiries, purchase procedures, child care & reception desk; works at the front desk and assists members with purchases, to include items from the pro shop and juice bar, and obtains credit when needed.
- Assists in maximizing inventory turnover with a profit margin and minimum of budgeted average markup, reviewing inventory and sales report periodically; developing juice bar and pro shop sales promotion programs to meet/exceed expected sales; maintaining proper accounting for monthly inventory; and performing walk-through of the pro shop and juice bar.
- Assists in sales efforts; handles and places prospective calls, converts calls into scheduled appointments, conducts effective sales presentations/tours, accountability for closing sales and effective follow-up on all interactions with prospects; works with management team to promote and administer effective membership growth and retention programs both internally and externally; and coordinates, and assists in managing sales efforts and staff processes including member prospects, membership inquiry, scheduling appointments, conducting sales presentations and tours, closing sales, and corporate wellness.
- Ensures all equipment is in proper working order and placed in proper storage area; removes any non-functioning equipment and reports appropriately; inventories and orders supplies; and maintains proper operations
Infection Control: Initial and Ongoing training in dealing with infection control. Trainings could include but are not limited to, blood borne pathogens, bodily fluids and bio hazardous materials as it applies to your daily work environment.
Patient Interaction: Periodic
HIPAA: This position will have access to the following Protected Health Information in order to carry out the duties related to their position at HaysMed based on the following criteria:Primary - required (routine) to do the job;Secondary - required for the job, but mostly be exception; andNone - no approved access Description of Information Level None: Patient Demographic Information (information used to identify a person): Name, Date of Birth, Address, Race, Marital Status, Religion Financial Information/Insurance (information related to insurance, billing and payment): Billing Information, Payer Name, Payer ID, Account Balances, Plan Elements Covered, Payment Information, Payment Rates Clinical Information (information that describes a patients health status): Diagnosis, Reports/Medical Notes, Test Results, Problem List, Procedures, History and Physical Coding Information (clinical information that is in (alpha) numeric format): ICD-9 Codes, Rev Codes, CPT Codes Infection Control:Initial and Ongoing training in dealing with infection control. Training could include but are not limited to, blood borne pathogens, bodily fluids and bio hazardous materials as it applies to your daily work environment.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Basic Life Support (BLS)- within first two weeks of employment
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)- within first two weeks of employment
- Basic First Aid certification - within the first six months after hire.
- Related experience in a high volume service industry to grow and retain membership base prior sales experience