At Emprise Bank, everything we do is focused on empowering people to thrive. We proudly work to provide an extraordinary customer experience to help our customers achieve their goals.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Bank Teller to join our Hays team. As a Teller, you will have the opportunity to work in a professional environment while having direct contact with our valued customers. As a trusted customer adviser and product expert, you will be able to recommend products and services to provide a better banking experience for our customers.
A successful candidate will have:
- Exemplary customer service experience
- Confident and articulate communications skills
- Initiative and strong work ethic
- Problem resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding of and commitment to our values
- Attitude and aptitude to engage in continuous development
Essential functions of the role:
- Process everyday banking transactions for our customers
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of own transactions and record keeping
- Develop trusted relationships with branch customers, partners, and teammates
- Recommend products and services to our customers
- Complying with bank operational and security procedures
- Complete any additional branch-specific responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of previous customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products preferred
Hours: (40 hours per week)
Monday – Friday: 7:30am - 5:45pm (hours will vary)
Saturday: 8:45am - 12:15pm (rotating)
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, Emprise offers professional growth, a rewarding and challenging environment, opportunities to be involved in our communities, and a culture of integrity, passion, and success. We also offer shift differential pay for bilingual candidates!
At Emprise Bank, empowering people to thrive means having an all-inclusive culture that honors our commitment to all dimensions of diversity in our workforce and embraces inclusion of all people. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To learn more, please visit our website at www.emprisebank.com.
Emprise Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran Employer/Member FDIC/Drug Free Workplace.