- The Administrative Assistant acts as assistant to all Chamber staff and will carry out the functions and responsibilities as directed by the President/CEO. The President/CEO will have a wide scope of authority in assigning various tasks to the Administrative Assistant.
- Serves as initial point of contact welcoming visitors, answering phones, processing Chamber Cheques, managing bulk rate stamp program and other office procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 and willingness to learn Chamber Master, The Chamber’s membership management database
- Will assist staff with organizing and coordinating details for events, projects, and programs, and maintain an efficient and effective office setting
- Schedule meetings and help maintain calendars for staff
- Assists Vice President of Marketing and Communications with various communication materials, events, and activities
- Assists President/CEO with maintaining accounts payable
- Manages Welcome Home Bucket Program
- In the absence of the Vice President of Membership, the Administrative Assistant will assemble membership packets and help with potential members about membership
- Attends as well as assists in organizing, photographing, and coordinating details for ongoing activities, special events, programs, and projects
- Process HYP applications and coordinates details for HYP section of monthly newsletter
This job description may be changed and/or modified by the President/CEO and/or the Board of Directors, as they deem appropriate. The Administrative Assistant will be consulted if such action occurs.
The position will be open until filled.